Personal Information We May Ask For
The following is a list of when we may collect personal information:
- When you register for an account on the site.
- When you place an order for a sample.
- When you respond to communication such as emails and surveys.
- When we place cookies on your browser.
When placing an order for a sample or when you register for an account on the site we may ask for:
- Your name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Other information
You also have the option to visit our site anonymously, but it will set limitations on your experience of using our site.
How We May Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following:
- To make your user experience personalized through content delivery and notifications about product offerings similar to those you have shown interest in.
- To streamline customer service requests and be of better service to you.
- To allow for faster processing times on your transactions.
- To deliver our newsletter or other occasional email communication only to those who have opted-in. Site visitors who register or engage on our site in features like member content and marketing promotions will have a choice as to whether they would like to opt-in or not.
How We Protect Personal Information
The safety of our site visitor’s personal information is very important to us, therefore we make it the number one priority. Personal Information is restricted on a secured network and is accessible to persons who have password protected access rights. Persons who have access are required not to share confidential personal information.
- Remember and process items in your shopping basket.
- To improve the services we provide you based on preferences and previous site activity.
- To collect aggregate data about site traffic and engagement with the intention of improving the user experience.
- To provide the information we collect from cookies to third-party service providers who assist us in analyzing our site visitors. Third-party service providers are only permitted to use your information to aid in improving our business.
When We Disclose Collected Information To Outside Parties
We will not sell, trade, or transfer any personally identifiable information to outside parties without advanced notice. Except in these cases:
- We may release your information to website hosting partners and third-parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, only if those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- If we believe that it is necessary, we may also release your information to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or to protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Delete Your Contact Information, Address And Other Personal Identifiers
To change your email subscription, please let us know by changing your email preferences in the Account Settings. Due to email scheduling, it is possible that you may still receive any emails already in the system.
To remove your online account information entirely, once signed into your Account Settings, delete your shipping address. For record keeping purposes we may maintain information related to an individual sales transaction for service reasons.
How We Use Third-Party Links
We may include third-party links on our site to provide you with increased value by directing you to more resources. Be aware that third-party sites have their own independent privacy policies. Therefore, upon leaving our site, we are dismissed of responsibility and liability for the activates of third-party sites. With that being said, we seek to keep our site's integrity intact and are open to any feedback or concerns about third-party links.
Questions, Comments And Feedback
Please feel free to reach out to us with your questions, comments, and feedback about privacy or any other issue.
Online Policy Only